Looking back on 2017, we here at O’Brien and Bails Reporters are grateful for the opportunity to work with you, our loyal clients. As we are now in the start of a new year, we want to thank you for your business. O’Brien and Bails Reporters has been built, not only on the extensive efforts and impassioned dedication of our entire team, but also on the reputation and referrals that we receive from you. We appreciate that you have trusted us as your court reporting and litigation service provider.
This year, in order to enhance and expand our service capabilities, we partnered with Pohlman Reporting Company, LLC. We have continued working with our clients in the same way we have for many years, providing the same great customer service. This new partnership now allows us to offer a larger list of services to our existing clients.
Below is our list of services going into 2018:
- Deposition Court Reporting– One of Michigan’s oldest and most reputable court reporting firms, O’Brien & Bails is known for quality and dependability. Our prompt, courteous and reliable court reporters ensure a pleasant legal deposition experience and an excellent transcription to follow.
- Realtime Court Reporting– A Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR) uses a combination of stenographic skills, technology, and high-speed writing to provide an instantaneous translation of the deposition transcript onto an attorney’s laptop or tablet screen, and adds resources during the deposition by allowing for keyword searching and annotating.
- O’Brien and Bails Online Repository – Our online repository gives our clients private access to their cases, transcripts, exhibits and notices. Both previous and current schedules can be accessed. Our clients can schedule services directly from the repository. All repository features can be accessed at any time of the day or night using a user name and password.
Videography and Technology
- Videography– O’Brien and Bails delivers accurate and well-documented videography for your court depositions to engage and better inform the jury.
- Multi-platform Video Conferencing (MpVC)– Dealing with increased caseloads and addressing sensitivity to litigation budgets, MpVC combines video streaming, video conferencing, and electronic exhibits into one powerful package.
- Picture in Picture (PiP)– Our experienced video team uses PiP to show video, documents, and other media simultaneously to maximize efficiency in media usage.
- Litigation Services–Trial support and litigation services include trial playback, video editing, file reformatting, media duplication, and other post-production abilities.
- Mock courtroom – Joining Pohlman Court Reporting gives us access to their Chicago office space, which includes a modular courtroom with private viewing rooms available for mock trials or to use for focus groups.
We are committed to always providing exceptional customer service. O’Brien and Bails Reporters will continue to be on the cutting edge of court reporting and litigation services, integrating our experience and expertise with powerful technological tools. We look forward to another successful year working with you in 2018. From us here at O’Brien and Bails Reporters to all of you, we wish you a happy, successful 2018!